Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey, woah, Blogger... Haven't been HERE since September.




Ok so first thing to clear up, Another Anime Convention. I couldn't get that wig in time. So I had to buy a cheap Wal-Mart halloween wig -.- Word to the wise, buy yourself a costume wig online LONG BEFORE THE EVENT IT'S FOR. Yea, cheap Halloween wigs suck. But it was a fun con none the less.





I believe that's all you were informed about, so that's all the recapping I have to do.. Well.. except for the stuff that happened between then and now OTHER than the con.



I actually went to ANOTHER convention, hosted by New England Fan Experience called Anime Kaiju Experience on November 22. It was alot better than AAC. Two reasons. 1.) One of my best friends was able to go with me :3 (my other best friend, sadly, could not attend do to punishment issues xD) and 2.) There were special guests :O Vic Mignogna and Johnny Yong Bosch (Ichigo Kurosaki from Bleach) attended. Vic is well known for doing the English dub for Edward Elric of FMA, Kurz Weber of Full Metal Panic, Tamaki Suoh of Ouran High School Host Club, Dark Mousy of D.N. Angel, Broly of Dragon Ball Z, and Ikkaku Madarame of Bleach, to name a few. I got to meet him and he signed his Christmas CD for me :D Me and my friend also got a picture with him. I'm uploading video from his panel on my YouTube channel.



On the topic of anime conventions, I think it would be smart if I started preparing in some way for Anime Boston 2009, in which I do plan on attending. I wanna be one of the people who makes their cosplay,not someone who just buys it online. Except I'll buy the unstyled wig from Ebay (and very early on too) I'm not sure who I wanna be yet, but I'll consult my favorite anime list for help :3



I'll post the list here so maybe I'll get some help picking which character to cosplay. Just so you know - and should know - is that I don't mind crossplaying.


1.) Soul Eater (Maka, Soul Eater, or Chrona)
2.) Chrono Crusade (Rosette or Azmaria)
3.) Ouran High School Host Club (Eh, I wouldn't really want to cosplay this anime, sowwies xD)
4.) Rozen Maiden (Shinku, Suginto, Suiseiseki, Hinaichigo, doesn't really matter to me)
5.) Sukisyo (Not very intersting cosplay for this show...)
6.) Death Note (L, most likely, maybe Matt)
7.) Fullmetal Alchemist (Ed, movie!Ed, movie!Al, Winry, I don't know..)
8.) Pita-ten (Um, no really interesting cosplay from this show except maybe Misha)
9.) Rurouni Kenshin (No thanks xD)
10.) Lucky Star (Boring cosplay here)

I actually had a hard time writing this, but I would most likely want to cosplay from Soul Eater or Chrono Crusade or Death Note or something. Shows like Lucky Star, Rurouni Kenshin, Sukisyo, Ouran, and Pita-ten don't have good cosplay. Most of them are school like animes that I just listed, so it would just be a school uniform and a wig, how unfun. Rurouni Kenshin, they just don't have interesting cosplay xD



Azmaria or anyone from Rozen Maiden would be fun to cosplay because their outfits are pretty.






Azmaria is the one in the middle of the first pic, and the Rozen Maiden dolls are in the second pic. By the way, the second pic is fanart so it belongs to them (and the Rozen Maiden creators, Peach-Pit) I picked it cause it showed all the outfits nicely. But of course if I go as one of them I'll get pics from the manga and anime.




That's all I can think of for stuff to say for now. And just s you know, this post was mostly written on Friday (Nov. 28) but I didn't finish it til today.




Later,
Amy~~~

No comments: