Monday, September 22, 2008

Scratch That!

You know what, I though about it some, and I then I found this AWESOME wig on ebay.












The first picture of L was for comparison, the second one because that's like the most kawaii pic of him EVAR!!! Maybe.. Lol (It's obvious it was taken on a tv screen cause of discoloration and the slanted black bar)


But I also gotta ask my friend (he was mentioned before in a post about the convention) who the other people in the group are cosplaying as, cause I askeda while back but I though I remembered him saying something about L but I don't remember. But it might have been when I asked him who he might cosplay as. If that's the case then I think I recall warning him of fangirls... (yaoi fangirls in particular)


Anyway, this post means that if neither my friend or the rest of our con group aren't going as L, I probably will. :) And if my friend doesn't mind, I might ask him to be my pawn, and I'll chain him to me like in a majority of the episodes with Light and L working togethor.


I just thought that would be pretty cool :D




~Amy~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Sorry for getting cut off the other day. My internet was wonky. Its fixed now, but I have not been online so much. Read your most recent two posts. I can only say this. Think a long time before you cut your hair. Think as long as it takes to grow it back if necessary. Because once done, to go back takes a very very long time. Of course that is only my stupid opinion and what do I know. 8-)
-Dem